Sunday 6 December 2015

Week Update...if not a little late, MWO Marauder.

Hi Everyone,

I have to say sorry again as I have had another busy week making another art test for another games company. It's been a crazy couple of weeks doing work trying to get things done to a standard that I am happy with. I still can't share what I have been doing yet as I am still waiting for feedback on how I have done for my first one but like I said I promise to get that up asap.

In other non related news to work, the new Marauder came out for Mechwarrior online and is the first of the Classics to be released. This came out on the 1st of December (I am a little late with getting this out I know) and I have been having lots of fun with it since finishing my Art Tests and using breaks in-between work to try it out.


Each variant has a good mix to shake it up with a different build set up of energy , ballistics and in some cases missiles too. The mech has turned out to be quite tanky and with the very narrow arm arraignment has a small spread of fire. The stock builds aren't bad either which surprised me as normally you have to strip most of it out and start again (even if this is what ended up happening). I've had some real fun adding triple AC5's on to this and putting down suppression fire whilst energy splurging what I have in my arms to add to the damage.


I thought to keep it short and sweet this week I would share a few of my builds with you so you can see how I have set up my Marauder variants.

Here is my MAD-5D Build or what I like to call the Viking Marauder Medium to close range mech for putting the hurt down.

Now my MAD-BH2 build which is just an energy vomit build but a good money maker.

My MAD-5M which was a experiment with UAC5's

and Finally My Triple AC5 MAD-3R/MAD-3R(S) build.



Besides this mechs tendency to be a bit slow when compared to other heavy mechs its high ballistic mounts and the amount of ballistics this mech can carry make it great for rattling enemy's with suppression and a constant stream of damage.



That is all for now but I will keep you updated on how I am progressing with my portfolio and applications for jobs later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment