Thursday 18 February 2010

animation of the lovely cup of tea

For my animation project I have to design a character making a cup of tea in the most inventive way that I can. I started to sketch out a few designs of my character and this is what I came up with. I realised this wasn't the sort of ergonomic design in which we were getting taught how to build our characters after the first few weeks of tutorial, rig them with bones, but then again I've never taken the easy way with any of my projects so far.

I started to get my ideas down on a page in a spider diagram, more for myself just so i could see what ideas I had down in front of me. If there was any influences I think I should look at at least they are in some sort of list ect.

With my general ideas down i did a story board of how I envisioned the animation should/will look by the end of my animation.

Whist doing all these designs I had already started to make my character. Here is a picture of my fully rigged character.

This is my progression so far with this project. Ill put my next post up soon. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment