Monday 30 January 2012

Texture update for jeep

After some hard work the Jeep finally starting to take shape in its final stages. I have done quite a bit so I wont go into all the details of what I have done, but here is the images of its progression so far. I have concentrated on the under carriage trying to get at least a fair amount of the base colouring in with a bit of detail. I changed a the colour of the undercarriage as it didn't quite fit the realism I wanted. I ended up changing it to a more rustic colour. I want this Jeep to look well used by really working on the wear and tear of the vehicle. Obviously there is a fine line between over doing it and it looking great so I will have to be wary of this. More posts onto Polycount to see what others think and get some artistic feed back. watch this space for more posts over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment