Friday 6 January 2012

Willie Jeep (Work In Progress) 8

It seems to have been a bit of a while since I posted up here last but after finishing my work experience at Hot knife digital media, I decided to get the ball rolling again but starting back on my Jeep... Unwrapping ( insert horror music here).
Here is the first half of the Jeep unwrapped. I would have to say this is the hardest thing I have ever had to unwrap with mostly minimal distortion in the unwrapping. Another half of the Jeep to go and this will be a epic achievement. I am really starting to get the hang of all the tool set involved with unwrapping, so really feel like I have progressed doing this so far.

I recently got offered a term of work experience at Raw Games as well so things are starting to look up at least. Chance clearly favours the hard working (and persistent =))

No comments:

Post a Comment