Friday 12 June 2015

Commanders Cupola Update on Work in Progress

Welcome back to my blog,

I thought I would give a quick update of where I am at with my Tiger. I've been concentrating on the little details that really start to pull this commanders cupola together and bring it to a close. I want to get this done in the next week as I have been spending a little too much time playing World of Warships. This is good for you meaning if your interested in this as I can give better ship reviews and work towards them all important higher tiered ships. I'm sure you all have your eyes set on particular ships that you will like to get if your waiting for access to the Closed beta. I am currently at tier 7 in the Japs destroyer line with my Hatsuharu ship.


Not my port but same pretty ship!

I have been looking for some decent reference imagery of this spring loaded hinge that aids the commander to open his hatch. Unfortunately I have been pretty unlucky with my efforts so from the images that I have been able to find I have had to still do some significant guess work with how this part works (if anyone has any decent close up pictures of this part from the 131 Tiger at Bovington Tank Museum it would be much appreciated) .


Any detail shots of this would be appreciated.

Here is my modelling work in progress with my early Tiger tank commanders cupola.Take care and have a good weekend and I look forward to seeing you back here at a later date to see my progress



Lightwave Models
Sketch Fab Previewer



No comments:

Post a Comment