Friday 5 June 2015

SketchFab 3D Model Web Embedded Previewer

Welcome Back,

For all you hard working 3D Artists this is a post you should definitely read. I thought I would write about a 3D model Previewer I am thinking about using to display my models on here in the future. Its pretty good not only for you to look around my models I am doing to see how its been done, but also enable you get up close and personal at all the detail from different angles than just a single photo. For me this means I will have to be more diligent as all the mistakes people may not be able to see will now be viable to anyone with a keen eye =D.


Wargaming seems to uses this site for proving their models for the game engine. Its also a place where fans can view their hard work up close and see the beauty's they are grinding for. To keep it short I am going to embed some of their newest models for you to view and have a play with and will use this where possible to show you my updates of my Tiger model.














For those of you that play world of tanks regularly you will instantly recognise these tanks. some being apart of the Berlin trio and others being higher tier tanks. These 3d models should give you an idea of how much hard work goes into each of these tanks. With Wargaming making HD models for its tanks with PBR textures, these are representative of their current and upcoming standard they are aiming for with in game models. 

Take care all and have a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment