Friday 14 August 2015

Tiger Tank Smoke Launchers

Hi all welcome back!

I've had a little bit of a lazy and crazy week as work has been pretty hectic. I have started the Smoke launchers that are on the side of the turret but haven't finished them. I thought I would share my work in progress and hopefully next week I will be a bit more motivated to do work =S.


These launchers were used to cover advances or falling back under dangerous fire. The launchers could be filled with either Smoke or grenade rounds that could protect the tank against troops in close range. These grenade rounds were as dangerous to friendly troops as enemy troops once set off, as the saying says 'theirs no such thing as friendly fire.'





Here's where I have got this week. I hope you guys and girls have a great weekend and I'll see you back her later next week for another Tiger update =D

No comments:

Post a Comment