Tuesday 17 November 2015

Sci Fi Rifle Finished

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would give you an update on how I have been getting on with my portfolio work. I am happy to say I finished off my Rifle today so I'll be sharing that with you. I posted up where I had got with it but felt that it needed a sight adding to it to brake up the top rail of the gun. Since posting up my last post I modelled a high poly reflex sight, baked it and textured it. I have a few renders to share as well as the models I have done.




Here is the exploded high poly model I did for the reflex sight as well as the modelled low poly bellow.



Here was my bake I got out of X Normal and Substance Painter.


After a bit of tinkering in Substance Painter and some playing about with Marmoset 2, here are the fruits of my work.






This was just a quick update on how this has gone. I hope you like the results. Hope to see you here again soon, especially now I will be finishing my Tiger Tank now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment