Saturday 8 January 2011

Idea Building for Live Client Project

With my baseline research together with reference images and ideas beginning to formulate, the time came to get out the trusty pencils and pen and put those ideas on paper. My ideas for this game were starting to formulate around a multi room puzzle game, each room presenting a element of skill and problem solving applied in a different way to progress to the next stage or room. For this kind of idea for the game to work I had to get lots of ideas down as possibilities as potential problems and challenges I could build using the games engines systems I had most understanding of. The sketches below show some of my ideas I bashed out as preliminary ideas.



Now I had some preliminary ideas down it was time to take a quick break from them to consider which ideas were going to work best in the game. In this break I cracked out some rough designs on designs of items that could be made to go in and stylize the game. These designs are shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment