Saturday 8 January 2011

Live Client Project: Initial Research

As with all projects its good to start at seeing what other people have produced on the subject area I will be making things for. As the theme set out by the brief is Atlantian, here are some of the images I looked at that other artists have done on conceptualising the Atlantis style.





Looking at the different conceptual designs it was clear to see most people had used either Roman or Aztecan style architecture as a base to build on their concepts. From this I went and searched into images on Roman and Aztec structures and buildings. Here are a few of the research images on their areas.



With these images as a reference point, I could now start to think about how I wanted the level to feel and also how I am going to go about structuring the puzzle and skill games that were going to be built into the overall game.

No comments:

Post a Comment