Saturday 5 September 2015

Tiger Tank Turret WIP Progress Report!

Hi all and welcome back to my weekly update on modelling my Tiger Tank.

I thought for my late week post I would show my completed mantlet along side some beauty renders. You'll have to forgive the the fast nature of the renders as they were a bit of a throw together. My turret as a whole has got a bit too big to show as a complete model on sketchfab (3d Model Preview I have been using to present my individual pieces) so I have done this to give you a better idea of where I am with the model. I'll probably be looking at the track link holders and the gun from here on in to get the turret finished up. Then a last check over just to make sure I have all the welds in place and I haven't missed anything. I can then starts on the main body of the tank.








This post is going out a little later than I normally do this week due to a serious case of the man flu so sorry for that. I hope you all have a good weekend and I will catch you here bright and early next week for my World of Warships ship review.





No comments:

Post a Comment