Friday 25 September 2015

Tiger Tank Muzzle Brake Final

Hi all,

I thought I would just keep this one brief. I have gone ahead and finished my Muzzle brake along side the gun barrel so I just thought I would share my progress with you. I think the Muzzle brake turned out really well, even though it was a incredibly difficult model to do. I'm cuffed with the result which you can check out below. I could have put the threading for the attaching the muzzle brake to the barrel but though better of it as you just wouldn't see it.



I have kept the model quite shiny for the Muzzle Brake so you can see the painstaking effort I have gone to to avoid pinching in the mesh (Proud Face!). I didn't post any sketchfab stuff of my mantlet I will add this in as a separate viewer. I still have a few notches in the barrel to get in and a screw to put in the gun sleeve but its almost done. Least this gives you a good view of how the model is progressing anyhow which brings the Turret to almost completion. I then get to start explore the hull of the tank.



That's all for this week, I hope you all like normal have a great weekend and I'll see you here for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment