Friday 9 October 2015

Tiger Tank Road Wheels

Hi all and welcome back for my tiger update,

This week I have been working more on the road gear as I have been too scared to work on the tank hull so thought this would be a good way to start something. Visiting the tiger tank in Bovington has given me all the reference photos I could need for the wheels so at least I didn't have to do so much internet trawling to get what I needed to model these wheels.






I managed to get a few dimensions from tiger.info to help me get the scale for the wheels and parts of the wheels that I wouldn't be able to see too much of as well.




Here is where I have got with the road wheels. I'll be looking to get the torsion bars in and the correct wheel spacing for next week with a more accurate block out for the body shape. 



That's all for this week. I hope to catch you here next week for another instalment of 3D tank goodness.





No comments:

Post a Comment