Friday 16 October 2015

Week Update and Tiger Progression, Hull Block Out

Hi all,

Welcome back to my blog for my weekly update. This week I have been busy trying to figure out the Hull shape and armour plating along side my road wheel placement. I quickly realised that there is a lot of conflicting dimensions out there when it comes to armour thickness and angling.




The values across all of the images are pretty similar across the board but the inconsistency was a little unsettling. In hind sight I spent quite a fair amount of time this week trying to look for decent reference to go from before I got my teeth stuck in. 


I finally got a shape which I though was about right and started to split off the plates and thicken them to their correct armour thickness. I realise this week has been a bit of a slow one but I like to get this kind of thing as right as possible before I proceed to make sure I don't have and 'major' discrepancies towards the end of the build.


Having a bit of extra time at lunch I quickly arranged the road wheels into place as well so at least that's looking pretty pucker now =D

That takes me up to where I am so far. I hope you all have a great weekend and if you haven't already checked out Mechwarrior Online, go down load it and I will be playing over the weekend. Send me a friend request DNA87 and maybe we'll catch a game! 

I started another Sphere challenge too at work (Yes I do actually do work at work other than these challenges)  so I think I will try share that with you next week if I have time to finish it. Theme this time is egg so I'm sure you can come up with a few ideas of what I might be doing for that =)





No comments:

Post a Comment