Friday 30 October 2015

Some Bad News

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog for what should have been my tiger update. Unfortunately I have some bad news. My company has been struggling with work recently hence the large amount of CG sphere's I have been sharing with you. My company announced on Thursday that it has to make some redundancies to survive. We are only a small team of 3D artists and out of 6 only one will have a job after next Thursday, cutting the 3D team by 2/3. This is a really difficult time for all those involved in this process as we are all very close as a team, company owners and bosses as well. Please understand that I may be taking a bit of time away from the keyboard to get my portfolio sorted and CV prepared to apply for new jobs. I will try to give you a weekly update on what I am doing but I will not be doing a early week post fortnightly any more so I have time to concentrate on the importance of finding a new job. For anyone that reads my blog and knows of any 3D positions going and think I would be appropriate please don't hesitate to email me at the address dnaarts.danielrohde@gmail.com

Thanks for your understanding and I hope to see you back here next week to see what I have decided to do going forward with my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment