Friday 23 October 2015

Weekly update Tiger Hull

Welcome all back for my weekly post.

First off before I start sorry for lack of my early week post, I have been ill again this week so had a few days off work to recover. I didn't think it would be appropriate to do a blog post whilst off work so sorry for that. On the positive side I have a bit to write about this week so my later week post should be a bit longer than normal.

I'll start off what I have been doing at work with my sphere challenges. I might have mentioned that I had a clock work orange challenge. Ill start with sharing that one with you.


I went for a simpler lighter result with this one focusing more on the orange. I think I could have done the dimples better on the skin but im pretty happy with the overall result. 

I have started a new sphere challenge as well on the theme of egg so 10 points for the person who guesses where I am going with this one


I have been playing alot of MechWarrior Online and have quite a few more mechs so I will be writing about those early next week. I have managed to get my hands on a cauldron born, Hunchbacks, crab medium, crab heavy and a few appreciation mechs due to investing a bit into the game. 




Having a bit more experience with more than just one mech and a few hundred matches I think I can review the game a bit better than my initial impressions. I am currently working my way towards tier 2 matches (pilot ranking is a system which determines how the match maker, based on your performance, puts you into matches with more experienced players). 

For my Tiger I have continued working on my initial block out and also started on the front plates. Again I have still had some issues with conflicting measurements on thickness's and measurements but I am now happy with where it is to start high poly modelling.



I had to take a lot of the shape from reference photo's so let me know what you think on my over all shape. I'll post up a sketch fab model so you can have a closer look. 




Thats all for this week! Have fun over the weekend and I will see you back here for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment